Thursday, November 10, 2011Quick pop quiz:
- Based on search history, consumer demand for pretzels peaks in what month of the year?
- How much (in $) does search add to the world’s GDP?
- In 2011, what percent of people dreamed and brainstormed about their next vacation?
- What percent of the daily queries on Google.com have never been seen before?
If you only have a few minutes to spare, try playing with our new Real Time Insights Finder tool. With just a few clicks you can spot emerging trends and gain valuable consumer insights, all in real time. For example, the most popular video in common among males 25-34 in Italy and the U.S. is the Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game trailer.
Although we’ve made a lot of enhancements to Think Insights based on initial user feedback, we’re always trying to iterate and improve. So please don’t be shy! Join the conversation by adding the Think with Google page on Google+ to one of your circles, or stay tuned for updates by subscribing to our newsletter.
Think Insights is forward-thinking and rooted in data. We hope you’ll use it as a one-stop shop for consumer trends, marketing insights and industry research.
*Answers to pop quiz (they can all be found on Think Insights in less than 60 seconds):
- December, Real Time Insights Finder Tool
- $540 billion directly to global GDP, The Impact of Internet Technologies: Search Study, Jul 2011
- 50%, 5 Stages of Travel Interactive Infographic
- 16%, Search Fact & Stat